Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Offer and Governing Provisions. R&R Products, Inc. ("R&R Products") is pleased to offer for sale the parts and accessories manufactured or marketed by R&R Products ("Product") and the R&R Products equipment ("Equipment"), subject to the following terms and conditions. Customer's placement of an order for a Product and/or Equipment constitutes Customer's unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time and in R&R Products's sole discretion.
2. Sales Tax. All orders will be considered taxable and may be charged the appropriate sales tax unless a valid tax exemption certificate is on file with R&R Products prior to placing order. No exceptions.
3. Personal Use Warranties for Products. Customers buying Product for personal use can obtain the Product warranty information by mailing a written request that includes a description of the Product to:
R&R Products, Inc.
3334 E Milber St.
Tucson, Arizona 85714
R&R Products strongly encourages you to send returns with a tracking number or delivery confirmation number. R&R Products recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to R&R Products or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. R&R Products is not responsible for lost or damaged returns. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. Replacement or refund will not be issued unless a valid proof of delivery can be provided.
4. Warranty – Professional Use for Products. R&R Products warrants to Customers who purchase Product from authorized R&R Products distribution channels for use in their profession that R&R Products brand Products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a duration of 1 year. Consumable Products are warranted, at the time of sale, only against defects in workmanship or materials that prevent their use.
During the applicable duration of the warranty, at its option, R&R Products will repair or replace its Products which fail to give satisfactory service due to defective workmanship or materials, or provide a refund by repaying or crediting Customer with an amount equal to the purchase price of such Products. Repair, replacement or refund shall be at the election and expense of R&R Products, and is Customer's exclusive remedy in place of all other rights and remedies. To obtain warranty service, return products to R&R Products. By repairing or replacing a Product, or providing a refund, R&R Products does not waive a claim that a Product nevertheless has been subject to abnormal use.
In addition to any limitations outlined in warranty statements provided with the Product, R&R Products does NOT provide any warranty for (1) products labeled other than R&R Products. Products that are not labeled R&R Products are subject to the warranty provided by the manufacturers of those products and R&R Products will pass along any such warranties. "Abnormal use" includes misuse, accident, modification, unreasonable use, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, use in product-related service, or use after the product is significantly worn.
R&R Products strongly encourages you to send returns with a tracking number or delivery confirmation number. R&R Products recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to R&R Products or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. R&R Products is not responsible for lost or damaged returns. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. Replacement or refund will not be issued unless a valid proof of delivery can be provided. THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Descriptions of Product contained in this website are for the sole purpose of identifying Product and shall not be construed as an express warranty.
R&R Products, Inc.
Consumer Warranty Information Center
3334 E Milber St.
Tucson, Arizona 85714
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. R&R PRODUCTS AND ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES AND THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES, COSTS OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY BUYER OR OTHERS, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING FROM THE SALE, HANDLING OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND/OR GEAR, OR FROM ANY OTHER CAUSE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND/OR GEAR OR THE FOREGOING WARRANTY, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED UPON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, ANTICIPATED SALES, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, GOODWILL, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS OR OTHER INJURY OR DAMAGE).
6. Notice of Product and Equipment Design. R&R Products reserves the right to make changes in design or construction at any time without incurring any obligation to incorporate such changes in Product and/or Equipment previously sold. R&R Products also reserves the right to discontinue the manufacture or offering for sale of any Product and/or Equipment at such time to be determined by R&R Products in its sole discretion.
7. Part Dimensions. Dimensions shown on this website have been rounded up to the nearest fractional size or nearest tenth millimeter and are not exact product specifications.
8. Shipping; Title; Risk of Loss. Title to Product and/or Equipment will pass from R&R Products or R&R Products's suppliers to Customer on shipment from R&R Products's facilities or other designated third party supplier's facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by R&R Products is R&R Products's or R&R Products's supplier's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility. R&R Products reserves the right to make delivery of Product and/or Equipment in installments.
In the event the shipment has not been received within 14 days of the billing (hard charge) to the credit card, the customer must contact R&R Products so a tracer can be initiated on the shipment.
9. Delay. R&R Products and its affiliates and third party suppliers shall not be liable for any damage as a result of any delay or failure to deliver due to any cause beyond R&R Products's or its third party supplier's reasonable control, including, without limitation, any act of God, act of Customer, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request, fire, accident, strike, slowdown, war, riot, delay in transportation, or inability to obtain necessary labor, materials or manufacturing facilities. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost because of the delay. Customer's exclusive remedy for other delays and for R&R Products' or its third party supplier's inability to deliver for any reason shall be rescission of the sale of Product and/or Equipment.
10. Governing Laws. These terms and conditions, and use of this website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, without reference to principles of conflicts of laws. The rights and obligations of the parties hereunder shall not be governed by the 1980 U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Any provision which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.